All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: First Gen Service Manual
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:41 pm 
Epitrochoid Shaped Head

Tryed book works but they dont seem to have a listng anymore, does anyone know who else does the proper aussie delivered ones??

Post subject: Re: First Gen Service Manual
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:09 pm 
Administrator

Are you sure?

I contacted them about a series 3 owners manual late last year. It's not listed in their current catalogue but they still had them. I ended up ordering off one of their retailers, Computer Outpost. They were great to deal with.

The Aussie delivered workshop manual I have has a green cover with series 1 service manual, series 2 supplement and wiring diagrams for each series at the back.

The service manual the old Bookworks catalogue has listed is Mazda form no. is 10331079D. This is now listed as part of a compilation that's different from my green one. It has a red cover (not green) and includes a "Series 3 update" which looks to be a new addition. It's being listed online at a few places if you google, eg at Computer Outpost: https://www.computeroutpost.com.au/item/10331079d/

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:43 pm 
Epitrochoid Shaped Head

KYPREO wrote:
Are you sure?

I contacted them about a series 3 owners manual late last year. It's not listed in their current catalogue but they still had them. I ended up ordering off one of their retailers, Computer Outpost. They were great to deal with.

The Aussie delivered workshop manual I have has a green cover with series 1 service manual, series 2 supplement and wiring diagrams for each series at the back.

The service manual the old Bookworks catalogue has listed is Mazda form no. is 10331079D. This is now listed as part of a compilation that's different from my green one. It has a red cover (not green) and includes a "Series 3 update" which looks to be a new addition. It's being listed online at a few places if you google, eg at Computer Outpost: https://www.computeroutpost.com.au/item/10331079d/

Well that was the reply I got straight from there website this morning, I found it odd also. thanks for the link just purchased one :D :D

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:10 pm 
Administrator

Great! Let me know what's in the series 3 update. Might need to get one if it has extra stuff my previous edition didn't.