All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: ~~~READ HERE - WHAT TO POST OR NOT TO POST IN THIS SECTION~~
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:21 pm 
Uber Post Whore

since i seem to be spending alot of time moving threads from this section to the appropriate forums. i thought id post a general guide to help you where it is the right place to post things.

since some people dont seem to be getting the hints..

1. hi im new = Newbie Lounge & FAQ

2. im building a car = Members Rides & Projects

3. im having problems with how forum is working, or have suggestions on how to improve the forum etc = Site Discussion & Feedback

4. have a chat about cars in general rotary or cars = General Discussion - Rotaries And Cars

5. my or someone elses track/circuit car discussion = Circuit Racing

6. my or someone elses track/drag car discussion = Drag Racing

7. rotary collections (this is not a trader section, items for sale to be posted in parts trader) = Rotary Memorabilia

8. discussions on anything else other than cars or rotaries = Off Topic

9. whats the differences in my car or model info needed = Model Reference

10. how does something work, or how to do something, or help me fixing? = Tech Talk

11. most common questions or good discussions from tech talk (please search here as well before asking questions in tech talk) = Tech Reference

12. stereo info or discussions on brands or how to install (this is not an area for companies to advertise services) = Car Audio

13. lets meet up or an event coming up (posted in the right state folder) = Events

14. advertise items ie parts for sale or wanted (if you cant post in these sections dont post it else where all that will do is get you warned or banned for ignoring the rules). also read the rules at the top of these each sections as to what is an isnt acceptable way of doing things = Parts Trader

15. advertise items ie cars for sale or wanted (if you cant post in these sections dont post it else where all that will do is get you warned or banned for ignoring the rules). also read the rules at the top of these each sections as to what is an isnt acceptable way of doing things = Car Trader

16. advertise items at a group sale for better discount (if you cant post in these sections dont post it else where all that will do is get you warned or baned for ignoring the rules). also read the rules at the top of this section as to what is an isnt acceptable way of doing things = Group Buys

17. an intention to start a company and offer a service. how much is this? where do i buy? where to get or feedback on products used. feedback on company (there are rules at the top of this section i relation to feedback) = Vendors & Products

18. companies offering parts or services at a discounted rate to ausrotary members = Commercial Ads & Deals

19. dealings with a company or member of this forum (please try to leave feedback on sales etc as it helps the rest of us, plus search for a member name and post there as it helps if only one thread per member company is present) = Trader Feedback

thank you

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]